Some subdomains of the domain upstloans.net are blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with riskware.
The blocked subdomains act as landing pages that redirect visitors to sites that offer PUPs and riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain upstloans.net
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.