The Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition 1.2.1665 Maintenance Release is now live and ready for download!
In addition to the much-needed cosmetic face-lift in our program’s logo and icon, as seen above, the new Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition also features:
- Support for the installation of the management server on localized versions of Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012
- Client package has been updated to 188.8.131.520 which introduces a new and exciting feature, archive scanning. Malwarebytes Enterprise edition now seeks out and destroys malware hidden deep in your .zip, .rar, and other archived files
- Enhanced reliability of program signature updates with additional security checks
- Addressed database character limitation that prevented certain client computers from registering successfully to the management server
- Removed "Licensed Users" information on Admin tab/Overview pane as a short term solution to allow the purchase of additional user seats without having to enter a new license key
- Management server can now be installed using a remote database and then migrated over to another server with a different OS language/locale setting without any issues
- Eliminated the error "String was not recognized as a valid Date Time" during an attempt to update the signature database
For more information or to inquire about Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition visit http://www.malwarebytes.org/business/enterprise/.