Your weekly round-up has arrived!
In the land of the blog, we had websites imploring you to download and install a media player upgrade, via a smartly dressed virtual assistant. We took a deep dive into the ElTest Malware campaign and cast a critical eye over sites claiming to offer up unlimited Steam Wallet funds.
Notable news stories:
- Things not to call your Wi-Fi network at the airport: this.
- Tor exit node - a little Malware with your download, Sir?
- Hackers attack the White House.
- Failed marketing campaign or compromised Twitter account? You decide!
- If you're off to the Cinema, you may want to leave your Google Glass behind.
- Browsers flagged shortening service Bit.ly as Malware.
- Law enforcement uses a fake Seattle Times page to track a bomb threat suspect.