The domain setforconfigplease.com was blocked because it is associated with hijacks by compromised sites.
Thraets actors that have compromised content management systems (CMS) redirect the visitors of the compromised sites to various monetization schemes, including scams and malvertising. The domain setforconfigplease.com hosts the scripts responsible for the initial redirects.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.