Trojan.Floxif is Malwarebytes' detection name for a file-changing Trojanthat targets Windows systems.
Trojan.Floxif can change legitimate files into infected files. Then the infected files act as a backdoor, giving the threat actorcontrol over the machine.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Floxif
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Floxif without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get startedbutton.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
Malwarebytes cannot restore the legitimate files that were infected. Depending on which files were changed or replaced, it can be a lot of work to undo the damage.
How to remove Trojan.Floxif with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page
to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page
you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.