We’re excited to announce that our much-anticipated 4th edition of the Byte Into Security webinar series is now available on-demand. Originally aired on May 31st, this session is a goldmine for those facing the unique challenges of K-12 cybersecurity. The webinar is free, and you can watch it right now!
We brought Logan Evans, Director of Information Systems at Coffee County Schools in Georgia, into conversation with Marcin Kleczynski, CEO of Malwarebytes. Together, they explored the intricacies of maintaining robust cybersecurity for a rural school district with 7500 students and 1200 staff, managed by a small but mighty team of 10 IT and security professionals.
Here’s what you can expect from this dialogue:
- An in-depth understanding of the hurdles faced by Coffee County Schools, in particular a stringent security audit.
- How Malwarebytes’ Nebula platform has eased the management of cybersecurity for Logan and his team.
- The role and value of machine learning in the school’s cybersecurity strategy.
- Tips for balancing a secure environment that remains accessible to end-users.
- Strategies for overcoming the challenge of hiring IT and security professionals in the education sector.
- An emphasis on why security awareness training is essential for school districts.
You’ll also get a chance to learn about the cybersecurity threats looming over educational institutions and how to counteract them.
We look forward to welcoming you to another exciting episode of the Byte Into Security webinar series. Don’t miss out on the chance to get an insider’s perspective on K-12 cybersecurity!