CRN, a trusted source for IT channel news and analysis, has named Malwarebytes one of the “Coolest Endpoint And Managed Security Companies” on the 2023 CRN Security 100 list.
The CRN Security 100 highlights channel-friendly cybersecurity vendors across a number of market segments including Endpoint and Managed Security, Identity Management and Data Protection, Network Security, and more. Solutions that leverage cloud-native technologies and provide more comprehensive detection capabilities are featured prominently on the list.
By featuring Malwarebytes on their list of key cybersecurity vendors for 2023, CRN recognizes the strides we’ve made to best serve our channel partners in the past year, including:
- Expanding our partner network to more than 3,000 global MSP partners and over 250 percent growth YoY
- Forming new strategic partnerships with Addigy, Atera, ConnectWise, GCN Group, Kaseya/Datto, Sherweb, TeamViewer, and Pax8, among others.
- Growing the MSP sales and marketing team 175 percent YoY to support partners across geographies and industries.
- Continuing to expand the Malwarebytes OneView platform to offer Vulnerability & Patch Management, Application Block, DNS Filtering and MDR in combination with award-winning EDR.
And on the Value Added Reseller (VAR) front:
- Continuing to strengthen key partnerships with distribution and partners, including TD Synnex, Carahsoft, CDW, SHI, Insight, and Howard Technologies.
- Increasing transactions 100 percent YoY with VARs in the US.
- Strategically decided to scale out new business 100% through our VAR partners across EMEA and APAC. This means we are a 100% channel first, channel only business.
- Working to align with key partners and distributors in EMEA and APAC, including Climb Channel Solutions, Mutlipoint Group, BlueChip, and ACA Pacific.
- Focusing on the K-12 market with VAR partners and distributors and bringing our brand new mobile solution to schools to secure the more than 50 million Chromebooks being used in K-12 globally.
Learn more about our partner program here: https://www.malwarebytes.com/partners
The state of MSP cybersecurity
As the attack surface gets bigger and bigger for businesses, it’s become clear that Managed Service Providers (MSPs) need a solution that both grows their business and meets the security needs of their customers.
But there’s a problem.
Constrained staff resources, skyrocketing costs, and the complexities of managing multiple solutions all make it difficult for MSPs to adapt to the constantly evolving cybersecurity landscape, leading to lengthy incident response times and business inefficiencies that limit growth.
In fact, Kaseya’s 2022 MSP Benchmark Survey shows that the second and third most common business challenges for MSPs right now are security and hiring, respectively.
- In 2022, 39 percent of all ransomware attacks targeted service providers, followed by 12 percent for healthcare and 9 percent for the manufacturing industry.
- Many MSPs must support multiple tools in various environments with limited people. Multiple licenses and vendors equals higher cost and less visibility.
- MSPs need to maintain multiple compliance requirements for their customers, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
Malwarebytes for MSPs
Enter Malwarebytes OneView, a powerful and affordable security management platform that gives MSP security teams maximum control. For Value-added Resellers (VARs), Malwarebytes Nebula is the equivalent platform.
Precise, thorough remediation
As threats occur, OneView and Nebula offer intuitive and automated controls for rapid response powered by our award-winning Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technology. We offer seven layers of protection, multi-mode isolation, 72-hour ransomware rollback, and more.
Single multi-tenant console
OneView’s multi-tenancy enables MSPs to streamline operations with centralized management of customer server and workstation endpoints, license subscriptions, reporting, and global policies.
Intuitive design in OneView allows MSPs to easily track and manage customer license subscriptions across sites and provide a higher level of service and attention.
With native integrations into leading remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) platforms, Malwarebytes OneView enables your MSP team to streamline operations.
Malwarebytes OneView dashboard view
Malwarebytes has only continued to build upon both OneView for MSPs and Nebula for Value-Added Resellers (VARs), adding three new modules that simplify breach prevention within the same cloud interface MSPs already trust for detection and remediation:
Vulnerability and Patch Management
Enables MSPs to take control of their full vulnerability assessment and patching process, helping ensure defenses are up to date across their clients’ environments.
Regulate access to websites and other content on company-managed networks, which in turn reinforces the security of company data.
Protects endpoints by preventing unauthorized software from executing across your clients’ sites.
For VARs, Malwarebytes Mobile Security is a new offering in Nebula which provides unified protection for Chromebooks, Android, and iOS mobile devices.
We plan to continue expanding OneView and Nebula with further product innovation, including adding more modules and in-platform integrations for OneView with other top remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) platforms.
Managed Detection And Response (MDR) For MSPs
Gartner reports that, by 2025, 50 percent of organizations will be using Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services for threat monitoring, detection, and response functions that offer threat containment capabilities.
In other words, MDR is shaping out to be table stakes for any MSP provider in the coming years—but many MSPs lack staff or budget to build MDR programs in-house.
Launched last year, our purpose-built managed detection and response (MDR) offering for MSPs helps alleviate these challenges.
With our elite team of MDR analysts monitoring your customer endpoints 24x7, Malwarebytes MDR simply and effectively closes your security resources gap, reduces the risk of unknown threats to your customers, and increases your ability for new business growth.
Value-Added Resellers (VARs) bolster their clients' cybersecurity with Nebula
Our commitment to the channel doesn’t stop at MSPs.
By reselling our powerful solutions, VARs can combat the world’s most harmful threats and solve your customers’ unique security challenges.
Malwarebytes is committed to VAR success and has significantly invested in the channel with offerings that include sales and technical training, tools, and certifications.
Our partner portal app is an easy way to access sales and marketing resources, register deals, and provide your customers with free trials.
Sales and Technical Training
Whether on-demand or onsite, Malwarebytes has the training curriculum to provide you with the necessary skillset to sell and support Malwarebytes solutions.
Malwarebytes will support your marketing initiatives and provide branded marketing and sales materials that can help you win deals.
Malwarebytes Nebula dashboard view
Dedicated to MSP partner growth
Malwarebytes is honored to receive the 2023 'Coolest Endpoint And Managed Security Companies' award by CRN—and we have no intentions of slowing down.